2018 Workshop Series ~ SPEAK IT! BELIEVE IT! LIVE IT!
Whatever your goal or mission in life is, these three steps will help you achieve it: Speak It! Believe It! Live It!
Join Professional Inspirer Andrea Mastrobattista as she recounts her journey of healing from a pressure wound and discover how she is using these three steps to help her live her most fulfilling and inspiring life. She is doing it and you can, too!
Speak It! Believe It! Live It!: An Overview – Andrea gives you a peek into each workshop in the series to whet your whistle for a year of inspiration.
Speak It! – The first step to reaching any goal is to give it a voice and, often, you need to start speaking to others about your goals before you fully believe in your ability to achieve them. In this workshop module, you will learn how to:
- Give your goals a “voice” on a daily basis until you start to fully believe in them
- Find the most supportive people in your life and share your goals with them
- Craft your “elevator speech” for networking meetings
- Find or create unique, non-traditional networking opportunities to share your goals with a new audience
Believe It! – Yes, you will get to a point at which you fully believe in your ability to accomplish your life goals and the main objective is to continue to believe in yourself when times get tough and/or doubt tries to seep its way into your mind in one way or another. In this workshop module, you will cultivate the skills to:
- Build your self-esteem
- Increase your confidence level
- Pick yourself up and move forward when you experience a setback
- Know you are on the right path
- BELIEVE in yourself and KNOW that you have what it takes to accomplish your goals
Live It! – Then, one day, you will not only realize that you believe in yourself, but that you are achieving your goals and living a more fulfilling life than you ever thought possible. In this final module, you will discover:
- How to stay on track when others try to convince you that you’re on the wrong path
- How to get back on track when do you wander off your life’s path
- How to live your truth every day
Here are the individual modules for the workshop series at Bernardsville Public Library: